This week, Caleb has a mini series on OUTSET Magazine called “Markets Work.” This week is the week leading up to International Workers’ Day on May 1st, so it makes for the perfect time to speak in defense of capitalism. Caleb reviews the first few editions in the series and reveals how markets work to improve our everyday lives. Capitalism is about the individual, and because problems are minimized to the smallest level, it’s the only system that can properly regulate, protect the environment, and guard against discrimination.
Follow Caleb’s “Markets Work” series all this week on OUTSET:
- Markets Work: United Airlines and the Self Regulation of the Market
- Markets Work: Capitalism and Innovation Heal the Earth
- Markets Work: The Economic Demand for Tolerance
- Markets Work: Disruptive Entrepreneurship Breaks Up Monopolies
- Markets Work: Capitalism is Ending Global Poverty