This week, MilLiberty covers the fallacies of immigration and how it relates to liberty. Unfortunately, fear is the driving factor for many to sacrifice their free market values for protection from the government. In this episode, Caleb reviews the three biggest reasons people generally oppose immigration: Economics, Culture, and National Security. Each reason gets an in depth review about why they aren’t as concerning as they’re made out to be. While It is understandable to want some reasonable precautions, when fear takes over, liberty suffers.
- Illegal Immigrants Don’t Lower Our Wages or Take Our Jobs
- 3 Immigration Myths You Probably Grew Up Believing
- Cutting Legal Immigration Won’t Help Low Skilled Americans
- Orlando Nightclub Shooting: What We Know As Of Monday Evening
- Terrorism and Immigration, A Risk Analysis; The CATO Institute
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects’ Twisted Family History