After the Senate voted on the Senate GOP’s healthcare plan, the issue resurfaced into the national discussion. On this episode of MilLiberty, rather than talking about the politics of the plan, we have a discussion about solutions. Specifically, Caleb discusses the philosophy of understanding natural rights, the history behind our health care crisis, and solutions only found in the free market. While many on the left will try to use this vote to push to make healthcare a right, we cannot let them dominate the discussion.
- Repealing Obamacare Is Not Enough
- How Government Intervention Made Healthcare So Expensive
- Why Luxury TVs Are Affordable When Basic Healthcare is Not
- British Government Hospitals To Bar Smokers & Overweight Patient From Surgery; Due to Budget Restraints
- The Court Ordered Killing of Charlie Gard