Zak Slayback (@zslayback) is an author and entrepreneur in the education and professional development industries who believes that our approach to education needs a realignment.
On this week’s episode, Zak and I have a fairly comprehensive conversation about everything from innovative education pathways and reverse engineering successful people to the importance of doing harder stuff and developing self-efficacy. This is an episode you will not want to miss!
Referenced in this episode:
- The Mission on Medium
- College Debt Clock
- The End of School, by Zak Slayback
- Future Shock, by Alvin Toffler
- The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand
- Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
- The Great Divorce, by C.S. Lewis