This is the podcast where we talk to emerging conservative leaders in activism, business, and media. On this week’s episode, I take a break to step back and identify the 7 habits and characteristics that I have noticed from the people I have interviewed thus far.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Conservative Leaders:
- Their parents were politically engages, but not apparently partisan.
- They got involved at a young age and on a local level.
- They connected and networked with others.
- They started small and found their niche.
- They read across various genres.
- They get their news from a variety of sources.
- They embrace change.
Listen to past interviews:
- Cade Marsh
- Benji Backer
- Blake Hudson
- Jake Leahy
- Tex Fischer
- Zuri Davis
- Amanda Owens
- Caleb Franz
- Matthew Mailloux