The OUTSET Network is a young but vibrant team of right-leaning writers, podcasters, videographers, and other content creators. As our audience grows, we are looking for a Partnerships Coordinator who will work directly with prospective advertisers and other partners.
The role of the Partnerships Coordinator is to serve as the primary liaison between external partners and OUTSET, helping expand our financial opportunities and assets.
The Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Upon hiring: Take the lead in developing an updated Media Packet for prospective advertisers
- Weekly: Reach out to potential advertisers to sell advertisement and sponsorship opportunities
- Bi-Weekly: Report to Development Director on sales figures, potential partnership opportunities, and the status of existing relationships
- As needed: Collaborate with the Marketing Team to produce promotional collateral for partners and sponsors
- As needed: Secure sponsorships and partnerships for special projects, including but not limited to events, network programming, and special editions
- Ongoing: Develop, foster, and maintain relationships with potentially beneficial partners and sponsors
- Preferably, at least one year of experience in ad sales, fundraising, or a related field
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
- An ability to communicate professionally over email and phone to clients and teammates
Compensation & Benefits:
- Part-time position with flexible schedule
- Generous commission based on monthly sales
- Fixed payment for special projects
After completing this application, please send your resume (with references) and an optional cover letter to Danielle@OUTSETmagazine.com.
Your application will not be processed until this is completed.